How to Make Homemade Cough Syrup
Homemade cough syrups taste pleasant and are personally crafted to foster healing. They gently soothe the membranes of sore throats to ease discomfort. Containing only natural, organic ingredients, homemade cough syrups are safer than their over-the counter counterparts. This delightful remedy is perfectly suited for young children who may otherwise reject plant healers or conventional medicine.
Strain the cough syrup through a colander made of tight wire mesh, coffee filters, and/or several layers of cheesecloth.
Once completely strained the syrup should be poured into sterile glass jars. The ideal storage location for your homemade cough syrup is a cool dark place. Heat and light steal precious healing properties by speeding decomposition.
- How to make cleansing detox juices
- How to cook with burdock root
- How to heal a bruise
- How to do the Bhastrika Pranayam — a deep breathing technique
- How to do the Bhramari Pranayam — a breathing technique
- How to clear phlegm from a congested chest
- How to balance your body through crystal healing
- How to prevent stomach bloating with natural remedies