How to make chocolate peanut clusters
Melt the chocolates together
Open and pour both bags of chocolate chip morsels into a microwave-safe glass bowl.
Turn your microwave power setting to low heat.
Microwave the morsels in 30 second bursts; check on them after each time.
When the morsels start to glisten and shine they are beginning to melt, stir them at this time, if any are not melted, repeat the 30 second burst once more.
Continue until morsels are melted.
Place the waxed paper on a flat counter-top or work surface.
Add the peanuts to the melted chocolate and stir until all peanuts are covered with the chocolate.
Drop 4 oz. scoops of the chocolate peanut mixture onto the length of waxed paper.
Allow to cool undisturbed at least 2 hours; they will harden as they cool.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you put them in bags use a loose cellophane style bag, closed with a twist tie.
www.chow.com Nina Wanat, founder of and chocolatier at BonBonBar, says that melting chocolate doesn’t have to be a chore, slaving over the double boiler. Use God-given tools such as the microwave.
- How to cook once and feed your family for a week
- How to make almond nut butter
- How to make homemade barbeque sauce
- How to make quick and easy apple pastries
- How to make red, white, and blue cookies
- How to make yellow cake
- How to make chili beans from scratch
- How to make donuts out of canned biscuits, a quick and easy recipe