How to set the clock time on a 2005 Honda CR-V EX
The clock on the 2005 Honda CR-V can easily be reset if it shows the wrong time. Whether to adjust for daylight savings time or simply because the time is incorrect, you can change the time that is displayed by following the steps below.
Press the clock button
Press and hold the FM/AM button (Clock is printed above the button) to begin setting the time. After a couple of seconds the time display will begin flashing and you’ll hear a beep; once that happens, let go of the button.
Set the hour
Press the 4 button to advance the time by one hour. Keep pressing 4 until the correct hour is displayed.
Set the minute
Press 5 to advance the time minute by minute. Each time you press the button the time will move one minute ahead. Keep pressing it until the correct minute is displayed.
Save the new time
Once you’ve set the clock to show the correct time, press and hold FM/AM again. After a couple of seconds the time display will stop flashing, and you can let go of the button. The new time is now set.
- How to change the gear box oil in a Vespa ET4 scooter
- How to check the engine oil level on a Vespa ET4 scooter
- How to disable the horn on a 2005 Honda CR-V
- How to replace the fuel line on a Vespa ET4 scooter
- How to install an in-line fuel filter on a Vespa ET4 scooter
- How to disable the horn on a 2003 Honda Civic
- How to maintain a scooter
- How to check the gear box oil level on a Vespa ET4 scooter