How to find the MAC address of a Ricoh Image Scanner IS200e
On copiers and printers, you can often print out a configuration page which will give you network information about the machine, including IP address, effective protocols, MAC address, and other data. But on an IS200e scanner, you’ll have to navigate the menus and view this information on the scanner’s display screen. Follow the steps below if you need to find the MAC address of an IS200e.
Go into User Tools
With the scanner powered on and ready, press the User Tools button on the operation panel. The User Tools menu will appear on the screen.
Go into System Settings
From the main User Tools menu screen, press 1 to select «System Settings.» The first entry in the System Settings menu will be displayed. Scroll down through the menu using the button below the down arrow on the screen until you come to «9. MAC Address.»
View the MAC address
With «9. MAC Address» displayed, press the button below the «Settings» option. The MAC address will be shown on the screen in level-1 format. Once you have recorded the MAC address (if you need to) you can exit out of the menu by pressing the User Tools button.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP