How to get the page count for an Okifax 5300
The Okifax 5300 is a level-1 small fax machine. Like most fax machines, it can display the current page count. The page count is displayed on screen, rather than printed out on a configuration page like some fax machine models. To view the page count on an Okifax 5300, follow the steps below.
Press SELECT FUNCTION
On the fax machine’s operation panel, press the SELECT FUNCTION button (to the right of the display screen, toward the top of the operation panel).
Go to Counter Display
On the upper right keypad, press the 7 button. (Below this button it says «COUNTER DISPLAY».)
Go to Print Count
The screen will display «DRUM COUNT»; press the right arrow button (marked «NO») and the display will change to «PRINT COUNT», followed by the current page count in six-digit format.
Go to Scan Count
If you want to see the number of pages that have been scanned into the fax machine, press NO again, and «SCAN COUNT» will be displayed, followed by the number of scanned pages.
Exit the menu
Press the STOP button (the red button to the left of the START button) twice to exit out of the menu and return to the main screen.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP