How to get the page count on a Sharp MX-B401 copier
Copiers and printers gauge their usage by keeping a running page count (sometimes called a meter). The page count is useful because it can help to determine how long a toner cartridge might last, or when a maintenance kit will need to be replaced. To find the page count of a Sharp MX-B401 copier, follow the steps below.
Go to System Settings
Press the System Settings button on the copier’s operation panel (to the right of the display screen).
Go to Total Count
On the touch screen itself, press Total Count (in the upper left corner).
Go to Job Count
There are two options: Job Count and Device Count. Press Job Count. (Device Count would be used to see how many pages have been run through specific parts of the copier, such as the document feeder or the duplex unit.)
The total page count will be displayed next to «Black & White» on the screen. Below the total count, you can view the broken-down page counts for the individual functions (such as copying, printing, or faxing).
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP