How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet M4345 MFP
Unlike many HP LaserJet printers, the M4345 is a multifunction printer (MFP), meaning that it can also scan and copy (and fax, if the fax accessory is installed). One difference often seen between level-1 printers and multifunction printers is the touch screen — a lot of MFPs have a display screen that uses touch technology, so you can make selections directly from the screen, rather than using hard buttons or keys.
The touch screen is used for changing settings and choosing different options, as well as printing out a configuration page. To print a configuration page, use the touch screen to navigate through the printer’s menus as described below.
Go to Administration
Using the touch screen, press the down arrow (on the right side of the screen) to scroll down until you see Administration. Touch Administration, or the icon to the left of it, to open the administrative settings.
Go to Status Pages
In Administration, touch the Information section on the screen. Then touch Configuration/Status Pages.
Select the configuration page
In the Status Pages section, touch Configuration Page. A new window will appear.
Print the configuration page
Touch Print at the bottom of the screen. The configuration page (or pages) will print out, and the printer will return to the ready screen.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP