How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
Many Hewlett Packard printers are able to print out a configuration page, which gives a good overview of the network setup and the printer configuration. This configuration page is handy to have around if you are making changes to how the printer is connected to the network, but it is also a good idea to store a copy somewhere, in case the information on it is ever needed.
Go into the menu
With the printer on and ready, press the down arrow to bring up the printer’s main menu. If the printer is idle or sleeping, you’ll have to press the down arrow once to wake it up (the screen will brighten) and then once to enter the menu.
Go to the Information menu
Once you have pulled up the menu and the various choices are displayed, keep scrolling down until «Information» is the highlighted choice. Once it is, press the OK button to select it.
Print the configuration page
Within the Information menu, scroll down through the options until «Print Configuration» is the highlighted choice. Press OK to select it, and the configuration page will begin printing out.
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP
- How to get the page count for an Okifax 5300