How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
The configuration page on an HP printer gives you a lot of information. The exact contents of the page vary from printer to printer, but some of the things you can generally find on a configuration page include the printer’s page count, serial number, current network setup, paper tray settings, and available memory. To print a configuration page from a LaserJet M1319f MFP, follow the steps below.
Go to Setup
Press the Setup button on the printer’s operation panel (just below the display screen).
Go to Reports
Using either the right or left arrow buttons, scroll through the menu options until you see Reports. Press the OK button when Reports is displayed on the screen.
Go to Config Report
Using the arrow buttons again, scroll through the report options until you come to Config Report, then press OK to print out the configuration page. Once the page has finished printing, the screen will return to ready.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP
- How to get the page count for an Okifax 5300