How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
On an HP printer, if you want to get a quick overview of network settings, printer setup, and device information, you’d print out a configuration page. The steps for printing a configuration page on different HP models can vary greatly; follow the procedure below for the Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP and similar models.
Go into the menu
Press the Setup button on the printer’s operation panel (located below the arrow buttons; it has a wrench on it) to bring up the printer’s main menu.
Go to Reports
Press the down arrow button one time to scroll down to Reports, then hit OK to select it.
Print the configuration page
Press the down arrow twice to scroll down to Configuration Report, and hit OK to select it. The self test/configuration page(s) will begin printing.
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP
- How to get the page count for an Okifax 5300
- How to remove the hard drive from a Dell Latitude D610 laptop
- How to disable SSID broadcasting on a Netgear Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet M4345 MFP