How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
On a Sharp AR-M700U copier, if you want to get a quick overview of the machine’s setup as well as its network settings, you can print out a configuration report right from the copier’s operation panel. The configuration report contains TCP/IP settings and information about other enabled network protocols, like AppleTalk or NetBEUI. In addition to the configuration report, a system status report will also print, which gives a more balanced (but brief) description of all the network protocols, as well as information about the machine itself, like its MAC address.
Go to Custom Settings
On the copier’s operation panel, press the Custom Settings button (to the lower right of the touch screen).
Go to List Print
Various options will appear on the touch screen; select the option for List Print.
Go to Printer Test Page
In the List Print options, select Printer Test Page.
Go to NIC Page
From the options on this screen, choose NIC Page. The system status report will print out first, followed by the configuration report.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP
- How to get the page count for an Okifax 5300