How to print a configuration report on a Xerox Workcentre 255
Like just about any network-connected copier, the Xerox Workcentre 255 has the capability to print out a configuration page. This configuration page displays many of the copier’s network-related settings, such as IP address, MAC address, domain name, and Ethernet speed setting. The Workcentre 255’s configuration page (called the system configuration report) can be printed out by following the steps below.
Go to Machine Status
Press the Machine Status button on the copier’s operation panel (to the right of the touch screen).
Go to Print Reports
On the screen, touch the icon next to Print Reports (in the bottom right corner of the screen).
Go to Print System Configuration Report
Next, touch the icon next to Print System Configuration Report (on the right side of the screen). After a second or two, the configuration report will print out.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP