How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP
Many HP printers can print a supplies status page, which shows you how much toner is left in the current cartridge, plus the life remaining for any maintenance parts. To print a supplies status page on an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP, follow the steps below. (These steps also apply to the LaserJet M4345 MFP model.)
Go to Administration
On the touch screen, scroll down until you see the option for Administration, then touch it to select it.
Go to Information
A list of administrative options will appear; select Information.
Go to Configuration/Status Pages
From the Information menu, select Configuration/Status Pages.
Print the supplies status page
Touch the option for Supplies Status Page, then on the new screen that appears, select Print.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to get the page count for an Okifax 5300