How to print a supplies status page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
Unlike the configuration page, which displays setup information and current settings, the supplies status page from a Color LaserJet Cm1312 MFP displays how much toner is left in each of the color cartridges. You can see the amount of toner remaining as a bar, as a percent, and also as an estimate of how many more pages you can print before it runs out.
Press the Setup button on the operation panel (the one with the wrench icon on it, located below the arrow buttons) to go into the printer’s main menu screen.
Go to Reports
Scroll down using the down arrow button until you come to Reports, and then press the OK button once it is highlighted to select it.
Print the supplies status page
Scroll down to Supplies Status Page (the next option below Configuration Report) and press OK to select it. The supplies status page will be printed out.
- How to print a configuration page from an HP LaserJet P3015
- How to change the password for a Linksys Wireless-G router
- How to print a configuration report on a Sharp AR-M700U
- How to clean a laptop screen
- How to print a configuration page on an HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- How to wire a universal RJ-25 Phone Jack keystone connector
- How to print a configuration page on an HP LaserJet M1319f MFP
- How to print a supplies status page from an HP LaserJet M3035 MFP