How to change the download folder on a BlackBerry Tour
The download folder is where any files or applications that you download onto your BlackBerry Tour are stored temporarily, until you move them somewhere else. By default, files are saved in the Downloads folder (found in your Home folder) but you can change the download destination to another folder of your choice.
Go to the Home folder
From the BlackBerry’s main screen, press the BlackBerry button (the button directly to the left of the trackball). The Home folder with all of its sub-folders will appear.
Go to the Home Screen Preferences page
While in the Home folder, press the BlackBerry button again to bring up the menu. Scroll down to Options and select it by pressing the trackball. The Home Screen Preferences page will be displayed.
Choose a new download folder
On the Home Screen Preferences page, scroll down to Download Folder. Press the trackball to bring up the list of folders, and scroll down until the folder that you want to use is highlighted. Press the trackball again to choose that folder.
Confirm the change
A confirmation window will appear, asking if you’re sure you want to change your download folder. Select Save to make the change. You’ll be returned to the Home Screen Preferences page, with the new download destination folder displayed under Download Folder.
Exit back to the main screen
Press the back button (to the right of the trackball) to exit back to the Home folder, and press the back button again to exit back to the BlackBerry’s main screen.
- How to find the IP address of your BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to convert measurements on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to change the wallpaper on a Samsung Intensity
- How to remove the SIM card from a BlackBerry Bold 9650 smart phone
- How to customize your Android phone for Christmas
- How to ping from a BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to hide a file or folder on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to create a contact group on a Samsung Intensity cell phone