How to change the wallpaper on a Samsung Intensity
Like with many cell phones, you can change the wallpaper (the display background) on a Samsung Intensity either to a pre-loaded image, or to a picture that you’ve downloaded or taken with the phone’s camera. Setting a new wallpaper is easy, and it will help to personalize your phone.
Go to the menu
Press the center of the phone’s directional pad to bring up the main menu. (You can also press Enter or OK on the keyboard, which will do the same thing.)
Go to the Media Center
Press the center of the directional pad again (or Enter or OK) to choose option #5 from the main menu, the Media Center.
Go to Pictures
Press 2, either on the keypad or the keyboard, to go to your Pictures section.
Go to My Pictures
Press 2 again to bring up My Pictures, which will show all of the pictures saved on the phone in thumbnail format.
Choose a picture
Scroll through the thumbnailed pictures using the directional pad (or L, N, M, and . on the keyboard) to find the picture that you want to set as your new wallpaper. When you’ve found the picture you want, use the arrow keys or directional pad to make sure it is the highlighted picture.
Make it your new wallpaper
With the picture highlighted, press the upper right option button to bring up the Options menu. Press 2 for Set As, then 1 for Wallpaper. «Picture set as wallpaper» will be displayed, and you will be returned to the picture album.
View your new wallpaper
Press End (or Clear four times) to exit out of the menu and return to the phone’s main screen, where you can see your new wallpaper and make sure you like it. If you don’t like it, repeat these steps to choose a new image.
- How to find the MAC address of your BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to view the IP address of a Droid Razr Maxx
- How to find the IP address of your BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to change the download folder on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to convert measurements on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to remove the SIM card from a BlackBerry Bold 9650 smart phone
- How to customize your Android phone for Christmas
- How to ping from a BlackBerry Bold 9650