How to convert measurements on a BlackBerry Tour
Not many people are able to convert miles to kilometers, Fahrenheit degrees to Celsius degrees, or gallons to liters in their head. Fortunately, if you have a BlackBerry Tour, you don’t have to be able to, because the Tour’s Calculator application can do it for you, and it only takes a second.
Go to the Applications folder
From the main screen, press the BlackBerry button (to the left of the trackball) to go to the Home folder. From there, scroll down until you see the Applications folder. With the Applications folder icon highlighted, press the trackball to open it.
Load the Calculator
Scroll through the apps in the Applications folder until you’ve found the Calculator. With the Calculator icon highlighted, press the trackball to select it.
Type in the number you want to convert
Using the keypad, type in the number that you want to convert. For example, if you want to find out how many pounds 10 kilograms would be equal to, type in «10».
Convert the number
Press the BlackBerry button to bring up the menu. Depending on what conversion you want to do, select either To Metric or From Metric. (For the kilograms-to-pounds example, you’d select From Metric.) A list of the possible measurements you can convert will appear; choose the appropriate one (ie. «kg -> lb»). When you press the trackball, the converted amount will be displayed.
- How to find the MAC address of your BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to view the IP address of a Droid Razr Maxx
- How to find the IP address of your BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to change the download folder on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to change the wallpaper on a Samsung Intensity
- How to remove the SIM card from a BlackBerry Bold 9650 smart phone
- How to customize your Android phone for Christmas
- How to ping from a BlackBerry Bold 9650