How to create a contact group on a Samsung Intensity cell phone
In addition to storing contacts in your cell phone, you can store contact groups. Contact groups allow you to conveniently send text messages, picture messages or voicemails to multiple contacts at once. Setting up a contact group on your Samsung Intensity (SCH-U450) is easy to do.
Bring up the main menu
With your phone turned on and unlocked, press the center button on the directional pad (below where it says «MENU» on the screen). If you prefer to use the slide-out keyboard, you can press Enter or OK instead.
From the main menu, use the directional buttons to scroll to Contacts and press the center button to select it.
Scroll down to Groups (option #4) and select it.
Press the upper left option button (labeled «New» on the screen).
Enter the group name
Type the desired name for your new group in the field provided. You can use any combination of letters and numbers, but no spaces or punctuation marks. Press the center directional button when you are finished, and your new group will be created.
- How to view the IP address of a Droid Razr Maxx
- How to find the IP address of your BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to change the download folder on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to convert measurements on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to change the wallpaper on a Samsung Intensity
- How to remove the SIM card from a BlackBerry Bold 9650 smart phone
- How to customize your Android phone for Christmas
- How to ping from a BlackBerry Bold 9650