How to view the IP address of a Droid Razr Maxx
Gone are the days when phones were just used to make calls. Smart phones are more akin to computers than they are to simple phones, and they use many of the same protocols. If your smart phone is connected to a TCP/IP network, it will be using an IP address, just like a computer does. To find the IP address for a Droid Razr Maxx, follow the steps below.
Go to the System Settings menu
From your phone’s Home screen, press the Menu button (the button with three lines on it). A brief menu will appear; select System settings.
Go to Status
In the System Settings menu, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list, and select the option labeled About phone. From this new menu, select Status.
View your IP address
The Status menu shows many details about your phone. To find the IP address, scroll down toward the bottom of the menu. The IP address will probably be listed right below ICCID and right above Wi-Fi MAC address.
- How to find the IP address of your BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to change the download folder on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to convert measurements on a BlackBerry Tour
- How to change the wallpaper on a Samsung Intensity
- How to remove the SIM card from a BlackBerry Bold 9650 smart phone
- How to customize your Android phone for Christmas
- How to ping from a BlackBerry Bold 9650
- How to hide a file or folder on a BlackBerry Tour